1. Submission Process 投稿流程
Authors must adhere to the Conference written paper format. The author must submit the draft version of paper for review before the due submission deadline. These are submitted through the Electronical Submission System (see below). We strongly recommend to use the set of templates in MS Word format provided by publisher. Please use them to create your paper, but don’t modify the style nor the format under any circumstances:
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages; (If the paper exceeds 6 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page);
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
2. Submission Method 投稿方式
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system or email. In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submission method. Please click following link.
Method one: Electronical Submission System
Method two: E-mail: email@example.com