2019 3rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies (AIACT 2019) will be held in Xi'an, China during April 25-27, 2019.
Xi'an Travel Guide
Xi'an, located in central-northwest China, records the great changes of the country just like a living history book. Called Chang'an (meaning the eternal city) in ancient times, it is one of the birthplaces of the ancient Chinese civilization in the Yellow River Basin area. As the eastern terminal of the Silk Road and the site of the famous Terracotta Warriors of the Qin Dynasty, the city has won a reputation all over the world. More than 3,000 years of history including over 1,100 years as the capital city of ancient dynasties, have endowed the city with an amazing historical heritage. Travelers marvel at the numerous historical sites and cultural relics in the city.
1)Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
Airport Code: XIY
Located to the northeast of Xianyang city, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport is 47km (29 miles) to the northwest of Xi'an city center.
How to Get to Terracotta Army from Xi'an Airport: Taking airport shuttle bus or taxi to Xi'an Railway Station first. The duration is about one hour. Then find bus no. tourist 5 (306) to Terracotta Army parking on the east square of the train station. Or take airport shuttle bus at a cost of CNY31.5/person to reach Lintong Bus Station to get on bus no. Lintong 101 to arrive at the Terracotta Warriors and Horses.
2) Xi'an Airport Shuttle Bus & Taxi
Passengers could reach Xi'an Airport from downtown in one hour, and vice versa. If one starts from the south part of the city like the South Bus Station, it takes longer, up to 1.5 hours one-way.
Nowadays, Xi'an metro line 1, line 2 and line 3 are in service.
Ticket Fare and Types:
1. Single Journey Ticket: CNY 2 for the first 6km (4mi); CNY 3 for 6-10km (4-6mi); CNY 4 for 10-14km (6-9mi), CNY5 for 14-20km (9-12mi) and CNY6 for 20-26km (12-16mi). For the distance beyond 26km (16mi), extra CNY1 is needed for every 8km (5mi).
2. 10% discount could be enjoyed for passengers with Public Transportaion Card. Besides, passengers can also purchase metro tickets by using Xi'an Metro APP and Alipay.
3. Flat-rate Metro Pass: The pass with the value of CNY 50 only charges CNY 38 and the one with the value of CNY 100 charges CNY 68. Since the first use, it is valid for a year.
4. Xi'an Metro Pass: One-day Pass is sold at CNY 15 and Three-day Pass at CNY 40, allowing passengers to take all the city's metro lines without limit in 24 hours and 72 hours after the first use.